GuidedChoice builds advanced planning tools for retirement designed to help people save more, invest appropriately, and provide a sense of confidence. We are looking for a creative and passionate Senior Cloud Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in building and using modern cloud technology that supports high availability and scalability while adhering to strict security policies. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications and a contracted third party providing after-hours system monitoring and support. Hands-on experience in building and maintaining cloud infrastructure and collaborative problem-solving is a must.
If you love working with a team that is passionate about what they do and an environment that supports professional and personal growth GuidedChoice will be a good fit for you.
- Manage and maintain health of cloud environments
- Guide the evolution of our cloud infrastructure
- Manage third party consultants who currently responsible to keep uptime of cloud.
- Improve the availability, scalability, and performance of the cloud environments
- Manage Users and device policies through Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune
- Manage Azure/Microsoft Compliance, Information Protection, Defender, Cloud App Security
- Manage Data Loss Prevention policies
- Troubleshoot, monitor, and support environments
- Build and create agile development and testing environments
- Alleviate Infrastructure as Code
- Manage Cloud and local network infrastructure
- Be a developer advocate and facilitate the dev needs
- Setup and manage firewalls and NextGen firewalls.
- 3 + years of professional software engineering experience in a cloud environment
- 2 + years of professional experience working with Infrastructure as code.
- 1 + years of Kubernetes or Docker container experience
- Mastery of at least one scripting language
- Experience with Systems Integration and Complex system analysis
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to determine system requirements
- Experience developing work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Experience designing and implementing tests to verify proper system operation
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and technologies based on customer needs
- Experience with drafting technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents