GuidedChoice.com was founded on the principle that everyone deserves a trusted partner to help them realize the future they want. It’s why our entire model is based on providing advice truly personal to your long-term retirement goals. But that’s only the start.
Candidate chosen will develop, integrate, deploy, and operate highly available and resilient systems that support the infrastructure, business, mobile, and web applications of GuidedChoice.com.
In addition to the technologies, the day to day will include:
- Use industry-leading standards and established protocols for testing in highly available, resilient and secured environments.
- Solve highly complex problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Deploy in MS Azure cloud in highly available configurations
- Design, test, integrate and oversee deployment of auto provisioning and de-provisioning in resilient and highly available environments based on user load
- Develop, mitigate and track risks associated with highly available or publicly facing apps and websites
- Help create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems (more as experience grows)
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
Looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with strong fundamentals and Kubernetes management experience. The Site Reliability Engineer scope of duties will include installing, using, and customizing the following technologies:
- Kubernetes, Docker, and MS DevOps
- Terraform, CloudFormation, and Ansible
- Git source control repository
- Databases like MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
- Markup languages like JSON, YAML and XML
- Working understanding of Linux OS, networking, and cybersecurity
- MS Azure, and hybrid cloud deployments and administration